Kim is a John Maxwell Team and AACC certified Leadership Coach. He is passionate about helping people make the changes that really set their lives and careers on the path to excellence.
Kim’s communication and leadership skills team up, equipping him to coach one-on-one or present similar motivational materials to audiences of all sizes. Kim’s humorous insights into human behavior allow him to connect with people of every background and all educational levels. As a certified DISC trainer, facilitator, and John Maxwell Team leadership coach, Kim brings strength-finding skills to improve productivity and teamwork to any company or organization. He holds a master’s degree in Counseling from the Louisiana Baptist Theological Seminary in Shreveport.
“Kim listens carefully and is an intuitive coach and mentor. In just our short time together, Kim taught me how to cut through the noise so that I could have clarity in my personal and professional life. I loved our time working together and still use his advice to this day.” -Mechele Mills, President, CEO, BBB Serving Central East Texas
“I just wanted to drop a note and thank you for a life changing experience! Going through Accountability Management Coaching (now called Next Level Coaching) this past year has empowered me to move forward with confidence and determination. The coaching you provided changed my perspective so that I could grow to reach my potential, not only with my career, but personally as well. Life gives you what you expect! Well, I expect great things to come!” -Millette Stroud
What is Next Level Coaching?
- It is one-on-one coaching where the client’s needs are the sole area of discussion
- It is a once a month, one hour coaching meeting where key areas of improvement are identified
- Based upon the targets agreed upon between the Kim and the client the coaching includes;
- Assigned readings from top selling books
- MP3 files of podcasts from leadership professionals
- It maximizes the power of accountability to “supercharge” your goals
- The coaching works off the principle that “it’s what’s inspected “that improves
- Each month the client commits to certain tasks
- In the subsequent meeting the agreed upon improvements are inspected
- It’s purpose is to provide new insights into your skills and opportunities
- It is a time to have in depth conversations about challenges in your work
- Great breakthroughs come in from the give and take of discussion
- The chemistry between client and coach “supercharge” effective change
- It is a safe place to discuss confidential matters with a trained coach
- It is a chance to spend an hour with a proven leader who sees opportunities
- This exciting coaching can be done online
Book a session now http://kimbeckham.net/__contact/